Statement of Faith:
* We believe in the inspiration of the Holy Scriptures. We believe that the Bible, in its original form, is infallible and authoritative.
* We believe there is One God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
* We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ; that He is both fully God and fully man. We believe Jesus was born of a virgin; He lived a sinless and perfect life; He died on the cross of Calvary to pay the penalty in full for human sin and its effects, and that Jesus Christ has been raised from the dead and is now seated at the right hand of the Father in heaven.
* We believe Jesus is coming again for His church, the church will be caught up to heaven, and the earth will be judged.
* We believe in the reality of a literal heaven and a literal hell.
* We believe in the resurrection of the saved and of the lost; of the saved into everlasting life and fellowship with God, and of the lost, into eternal conscious judgment and separation from God.
* We believe the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
* We believe that the redemptive work of Calvary makes provision for every covenant blessing listed in God’s Word.
*We believe physical healing is one of the covenant promises of God and that praying for the sick is an important aspect of practicing our Christian faith.
* We believe in the sanctifying and regenerating work of the Holy Spirit in the life of the believer, and that, as the Spirit of God wills, the Gifts of the Spirit will be manifest in and through the church. We believe the Gifts of the Spirit are for today and operating in Christ’s body.
* We believe in the sacraments of water baptism and holy communion.
* We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit as a secondary work of grace, and that as the Spirit is poured out “upon” the believer, he/she may experience the gift of speaking in other tongues.