About The SoCal Revival Prayer Network
The SoCal Revival Prayer Network is a voluntary community of intercessors, prayer warriors, leaders, and Christian believers from various backgrounds who have chosen to partner together in prayer to contend for a sweeping move of God that will usher in and continuously support ongoing revival throughout Southern California and the nation.
Through this prayer partnership, we believe the Lord will release strategies to win souls, shift spiritual atmospheres, and transform our cities by the power of God. We are uniting together to pray for the end-time harvest, continual revival, the expansion of the Kingdom of God, and an outpouring of God’s glory that cannot be contained.
The So-Cal Revival Prayer Network operates under the Non-profit covering of Living Flame Christian Ministries (LFCM). As an extension of this ministry, the prayer network is fulfilling a vital aspect of the larger missions statement for LFCM. The Missions statement is as follows:
“Living Flame Christian Ministries exists to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ, both in word and deed, so that believers may become fully mature ‘living flames’ who carry the fire of Christian revival throughout the earth.”
We believe prayer, revival, and evangelism go hand-in-hand. Church history is filled with examples of godly men and women who prepared the way for mighty moves of the Spirit of God through prayer. Therefore, we choose to partner with the generations that have gone before us. We choose to take up the baton, run the race, fight the good fight of faith, and persevere until we obtain victory in all things through prayer.
Prayer is a blessing, a privilege, and an honor that should not be neglected. By means of prayer, Christians engage in spiritual battle, defeat Satan’s schemes, fellowship with the Heavenly Father, and receive all that Christ has promised. Prayer is the agency God uses to manifest the Kingdom of God in power on the earth. If this is true, the churches greatest strength lies in pursuing God through prayer. Lou Engle once said:
“There are moments in history when a door for massive change opens, and great revolutions for good or evil spring up in the vacuum created by these openings. In these divine moments, key men and women and even entire generations risk everything to become the hinge of history, the pivotal point that determines which way the door will swing.”
The present-day church is standing at one of these critical junctures in human history. The prayer warriors, intercessors, and watchmen who cry out before the Lord in prayer will determine which way the door swings. Let us pray it swings open wide so the end time harvest of souls may find salvation through faith in Jesus Christ.
- To spiritually undergird the vision for sustained and continuous revival in Southern California and the nation through prayer.
- To train and equip an army of prayer warriors and intercessors who will effectively stand in the gap and put up hedges of protection around our state and nation.
- To multiply prayer meetings and gatherings throughout California.
- To create a prayer community that will provide encouragement and support for leaders throughout the state.
- To host prayer retreats and special gatherings where the saints can be refreshed as they passionately pursue the presence of the Lord.
- To establish houses of prayer where believers may engage in prolonged prayer and worship gatherings over a 24-hour period.
- To promote unity across denominational lines as believers from all backgrounds gather in one accord to seek the will of God.
- To publish books and teaching materials that will strengthen and equip the saints as they learn to pray more effectively.
- To build an online prayer community through the use of current technology.
If you are interested in partnering with our vision for revival please email Dr. Christi Butler to register as a member of the SoCal Revival Prayer Network. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to building a lasting friendship with you that will produce great fruit for the Kingdom of God.
“A fire shall always be burning on the altar; it shall never go out” (Leviticus 6:13 NKJV).